- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Latest Wilson Ramos Items
Roark pitched seven strong innings, and Ryan Zimmerman and Wilson Ramos drove in three runs apiece to lead the Nationals over the Milwaukee Brewers 8-3 Saturday night.
The Nationals exploded for five runs in the first inning Saturday night, taking down Matt Garza and cruising over the Brewers.
The Nats offense erupted early and chased starter Matt Garza in the first inning as they cruised to an 8-3 victory over the Brewers.
The Nationals blasted three home runs Wednesday night, further evidence of their healthy lineup rounding into form at last.
Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and the Washington Nationals hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night.
Gio Gonzalez pitched two-hit ball over seven innings in the opener for a 3-0 Nationals victory. In the night game, Washington tagged Jeff Samardzija for six runs over five innings to salvage a four-game series split.
The Nationals may be leaving Chicago tired, but they are also leaving winners, taking both games of their doubleheader against the Cubs.
Wilson Ramos was activated off the 15-day disabled list today and will be behind the plate when the Nationals open a 4-game series with the Cubs tonight at Wrigley Field.
Harper, making his first game appearance since tearing a ligament in his left thumb on April 26, singled to left field in the bottom of the first and then battled back from an 0-2 count to draw a walk off Salem right-hander Justin Haley.