- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Windows 8 Editions
On Friday, Microsoft Corp. will release a new version of its Windows operating system, one designed to make desktop and laptop computers work more like tablets. There will be several ways to get it _ or avoid it.
This week, Microsoft Corp. will release a new version of its Windows operating system, one designed to make desktop and laptop computers work more like tablets. It represents the software company's effort to address the growing popularity of smartphones and tablet computers, namely the iPad.