- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Windsor Castle Items
Help wanted: someone to come wind up all the clocks at Buckingham Palace. But before scoffing and mocking, know this: The queen maintains about 1,000 clocks at her residence.
British police are investigating the killing and apparent barbecuing of one of Queen Elizabeth II's swans outside Windsor Castle.
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II has been hospitalized with an apparent stomach infection that has ailed her for days, Buckingham Palace said Sunday. The monarch will have to cancel a visit to Rome and other engagements as she recovers.
Few people keep Queen Elizabeth II waiting, especially when she has issued a personal invitation, but President Ronald Reagan managed to do so in 1982 without causing any lasting damage.
Britain's Royal Collection Trust has gone Pop Art with the purchase of four famous Andy Warhol portraits of Queen Elizabeth II.
Britain's Royal Collection Trust is going pop art with the purchase of four famous Andy Warhol portraits of Queen Elizabeth II.
Britain's Royal Collection Trust has gone pop art with the purchase of four famous Andy Warhol portraits of Queen Elizabeth II.
In two weeks, if the worst transportation predictions come true, the streets of London will be clogged with hopeless Olympic gridlock, the venerable but tottering subway will be a nightmare of delays, and overcrowding and commuter trains will slow to a crawl.
Thousands of flag-waving fans gathered to watch British music royalty celebrate Queen Elizabeth II on Monday with a Buckingham Palace concert featuring acts from throughout her 60-year-reign. But the queen's husband, Prince Philip, missed the concert after being hospitalized with a bladder infection.