- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Windstream Corp. Items
Little Rock-based Windstream Corp. is cutting 400 positions, equal to 3 percent of its workforce.
U.S. sales of previously occupied homes rose solidly in October, helped by improvement in the job market and record-low mortgage rates.
Phone and Internet provider Windstream Corp. says it will cut up to 400 management positions as it restructures the company.
AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and four other telecom companies are offering a proposal to overhaul the $8 billion federal phone subsidy program to pay for high-speed Internet connections in rural and other underserved areas.
Local-phone company Windstream Corp. on Thursday said earnings fell 13 percent in the second quarter, held back by an increase in interest expenses.