- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Winsome Packer Items
Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta said Tuesday he does not think Israel has made a decision to launch a military strike on Iran to thwart its nuclear ambitions.
First lady Michelle Obama is challenging assertions she's forcefully imposed her will on White House aides, saying she's tired of people portraying her as "some kind of angry black woman."
Before she is laid to rest, Betty Ford will be memorialized in the Southern California desert region that she and her rehab center made famous.
A conservative legal group said Wednesday the congressional ethics office is looking into allegations that Florida congressman Alcee L. Hastings sexually harassed a female former aide.
The Supreme Court rejected for the second time a challenge to President Obama's eligibility to serve as president because of the unsubstantiated claim that he was not born in the United States.