- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Wisconsin State Assembly
Latest Wisconsin State Assembly Items
Another member of the Wisconsin Assembly says he won't seek re-election this fall.
Republicans who control the Wisconsin Assembly are divided on how to handle collection of DNA from people arrested for felonies.
The Wisconsin Assembly is set to take up a bill that would outlaw using GPS to secretly track someone.
The Wisconsin Assembly's last session day looks jammed.
The Wisconsin Assembly has approved a Republican bill that would protect shooting range employees and users from any shooting-related liability.
The Wisconsin Assembly has left two high-profile bills off its last floor agenda of the two-year session.
The Wisconsin Assembly has passed a bill that would end a requirement that schools teach for 180 days a year or lose state funding.
The Wisconsin Assembly has approved a bill that would dramatically increase penalties for poaching trophy deer.
The Wisconsin Assembly has approved more money for a man who was wrongfully convicted of homicide.