- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Wiz Khalifa
Authorities say rapper Wiz Khalifa has been arrested in West Texas for marijuana possession.
MUNHALL, Pa. (AP) — Police have identified the suspect who has surrendered in the fatal shooting of rapper Wiz Khalifa's uncle in the parking lot of a Pittsburgh-area fast food restaurant.
Rapper Wiz Khalifa says preparation for becoming a first-time father and husband has helped put him in a more mature musical state of mind.
A Pittsburgh rapper is suing hip hop star Wiz Khalifa for $2.3 million over allegations that he stole the hit song "Black and Yellow."
With a blond streak running up his uncombed Afro, rapper Wiz Khalifa leans back in his chair seemingly without a care in the world, as the aroma of marijuana rises from his gray sweater.
Khalifa said he and Rose _ an ex-girlfriend of Kanye West _ want to marry before the birth of their son.
He said his label wanted him to focus on producing big hits, similar to his omnipresent jam "Black and Yellow," which skyrocketed to the top of charts and helped previous album, "Rolling Papers," sell nearly 200,000 copies in the first week last year and eventually reach gold status.