- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Wojtek Wolski Items
Wolski broke his 11-game goal drought Tuesday, scoring at a crucial time in the Washington Capitals' victory over the Boston Bruins. But it was his all-around performance that kept the forward in the lineup for Thursday night's game against Florida.
Oates made it well-known to his players when he arrived that the Caps were a team of opportunity. "He's an honest coach. He said that from Day One that hard work's going to pay off around here," Matt Hendricks said. "Do the systems correctly, work hard at what you do and you'll be rewarded."
Brooks Laich has made it well-known that while he's fine with protocol and trainers doing their job, he'd rather fight through an injury than be forced out of a game. The Washington Capitals forward hasn't missed one since March, 30, 2010.
George McPhee saw the landscape of unrestricted free agency and the dangers it entailed. It was a players market, with not a lot of talent available and plenty of teams with money to throw around.
Wojtek Wolski isn't a player worth just above the league minimum. At least he shouldn't be.