- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
Latest Wolf Blitzer Items
The Situation Room host Wolf Blitzer asked his audience if a drink of water "can make or break a political career" Wednesday after Florida Sen. Marco Rubio gave his State of the Union rebuttal Tuesday night.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa on Tuesday, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
An Atlanta businesswoman said Monday that she had a 13-year extramarital affair with Herman Cain — an accusation he went on television to deny, but that is likely to continue as a storyline that has dented the presidential hopes of the onetime Republican front-runner.
CNN sent 11 crews to cover Japan's earthquake and tsunami, including headliners Anderson Cooper and Sanjay Gupta. Anchors Wolf Blitzer and Piers Morgan were elsewhere last week: Mr. Blitzer hosting his evening newscast from France, Egypt and Tunisia and Mr. Morgan heading to Israel to interview Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Sen. Barack Obama took his most aggressive tone yet last night, accusing Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton in a South Carolina debate of dishonestly twisting his statements and record.