- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women'S Medical Society
Latest Women'S Medical Society Items
Hundreds of thousands braved yesterday's chill to mark the bitter anniversary of the 1973 Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion. For the past 37 years, the annual event has drawn a peaceful, prayerful crowd dedicated to the true civil rights challenge of our era: ending the termination of human life for profit.