- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Wonder Woman
Lex Luthor is sporting a new title on his business card: Hero.
And the new Wonder Woman is ... Gal Gadot, an Israeli actress who scored fame for her role as Gisele in — coincidentally enough, given the recent death of Paul Walker — the "Fast and Furious" film series.
Wonder Woman, Firestorm, Captain Atom and Aquaman are among the DC Comics characters getting new series this year as the publisher relaunches all of its superhero titles in September.
Jack Donaghy, the boss on NBC's comedy "30 Rock," had had enough of TV inefficiencies and waste.
Russell Simmons, Ricky Martin and the HBO drama series "True Blood" are among this year's recipients of media awards from the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.
Comic book reviews of Wonder Woman, No. 600, Superman, No. 700 and Wolverine, No. 900
Heaven knows what the gods are saying about Wonder Woman's new wardrobe change — goodbye, star-spangled hot pants! — a generational twist that has comic fans searching for meaning, and DC Comics searching for higher sales
"We're really hoping to grow our fan base, and really re-establish her as one of the premier superheroes in comics," he said.
"We're really glad people have spoken out," he said.