- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
Latest Wood Selig Items
The 52-year-old Jones compiled a 212-182 record in 13 seasons at American. Four of his last six teams won at least 20 games, but the Eagles slipped to 10-20 last season.
Neither athletic director Wood Selig nor ODU President John Broderick took questions after making the announcement during a news conference at the school's on-campus arena. Taylor did not attend the news conference and was informed of Selig's decision earlier in the day.