- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Woodlands Country Club
Bernhard Langer has assured Hale Irwin that his Champions Tour record of 45 victories is safe.
Stacy Lewis might not be the LPGA Tour player of year if not for her doctor buying a raffle ticket he didn't want.
"This thing is heavy!" exclaimed Tom Watson when presented the Alfred S. Bourne trophy last year for winning the Senior PGA Championship at Valhalla Golf Club in Louisville, Ky.
Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino got ready for one more round together, but also wondered if they'd ever play with each other again.
Michael Allen studied the PGA Tour statistics last year, and one number jumped out at him.
Fred Couples is taking a break from his duties as U.S. Presidents Cup captain to defend his title in the Champions Tour stop near Houston.