- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Woodley Park Metro Station
Latest Woodley Park Metro Station Items
Six teens face murder charges in the fatal stabbing of an 18-year-old who was killed at the Woodley Park Metro Station after confronting a group who robbed him earlier in the night, prosecutors said Wednesday.
People who were in the group of young men arrested and charged in connection with the armed robbery and stabbing death of a teen at the Woodley Park Metro Station gave police detailed descriptions of the robbery, according to court documents.
Four teenagers will be charged as adults with robberies linked to the recent fatal stabbing of another teen in the Woodley Park Metro Station, according to prosecutors.
An 18-year-old killed during a melee in the Woodley Park Metro Station on Saturday was fighting to protect a friend who was being badly beaten after they confronted a group of teens that earlier had robbed him, according to court records filed Monday.
D.C. police have several people in custody following a fatal overnight stabbing inside the Woodley Park Metro Station.
Contemporary-style homes are few and far between in the District, so when one comes on the market, it can generate plenty of excitement.
One of the reasons many people love the District is that it is a city of greenery, with small parks, circles with grass and gardens complementing the swath of trees and grass of Rock Creek Park, the National Mall, Glover Park, and West and East Potomac Parks. Living with a view of trees and the changing seasons can take the pressure off city life, and Washington's parks are filled nearly all year with walkers, runners and cyclists.