- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest woodrow wilson Items
Our Constitution is being hijacked, and it's time to reclaim it. I spent my entire career fighting for the Constitution, for limited government and regulation, lower taxes and less government in our lives. We're losing that battle right now.
The quote from Woodrow Wilson on the Bladensburg Cross says, in part, "We fight for the things that we have always carried nearest to our hearts."
By the spring of 1918, both sides in World War I were reeling, with a "final chance" German offensive only adding to the hundreds of thousands of casualties already suffered on the battlefield.
One of the many challenges a coach faces is getting his team to buy into a family concept. That isn't a problem for Woodrow Wilson wrestling coach Street Sarrett, whose team includes three sets of brothers.
We can blame Woodrow Wilson for the annual bore that the State of the Union has become. Before Wilson, the presidents sent their ideas about the state of the union to Congress in writing.
When you think of visiting South Carolina, thoughts of waterfalls in the upstate, carriages in Charleston's Historic District and waves washing the shore in Myrtle Beach. But between the mountains and the sea, Columbia is redoubling its efforts to attract visitors as it markets itself as "Famously Hot."
A century after the sale of land that ultimately became the first piece of the White Mountain National Forest, outdoor recreation advocates are asking for a historical marker to commemorate the sale.
A North Dakota auditorium where Presidents Woodrow Wilson and John F. Kennedy took to the stage has kicked off a yearlong celebration of its 100th birthday.
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — The Associated Press high school boys basketball poll with first-place votes in parentheses and total points: