- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Woody Paige
Coloradans — even the non-football fans — are as shocked and awed as anyone by the miracle occurring in their own backyard with the rise of Tim Tebow, the Denver Broncos quarterback and quite possibly the most famous Christian bachelor to walk the Earth in the past 2,000 years.
IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR BUTTERFINGER PEANUT BUTTER CUPS - Football legend Shannon Sharpe, left, visits Woody Paige with The Denver Post on Radio Row to tell fans why Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups are the only butterfingers to have at the big game in New York on Friday, Jan. 31, 2014.
"Unbelievabow and Timplausible," said Denver Post sports columnist Woody Paige.