- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Topic - Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) is a private university located in Worcester, Massachusetts, in the United States. - Source: Wikipedia
A 1956 graduate of Worcester Polytechnic Institute who took advantage of scholarship opportunities to attend college has donated $40 million to provide scholarships for today's students.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute on Tuesday named a former top NASA geochemist and space scientist as its 16th president.