- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - World Affairs Council
Georgia State University officials say ambassadors from four eastern European nations are scheduled to discuss their common economic interests during a luncheon hosted by the school's World Affairs Council.
Presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney accused the White House of leaking classified information to the press for political gain and called for a special counsel to carry out a "full and prompt investigation" into who is responsible for dishing out the national security goods.
Shortly after GOP challenger Mitt Romney cited her as a source for his charge of politically motivated defense leaks from the Obama White House, a top Democratic senator tried to walk back her comments Tuesday.
The Democratic leader of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Monday that the White House appears to be responsible for some highly criticized leaks of classified information in recent months.