- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
World Cup Championship
Latest World Cup Championship Items
American gymnast Elizabeth Price has been dealing with injuries off and on since the 2012 Olympics.
The medals may not be the color they wanted, but the U.S. women's bobsledders were proud of the effort they offered after capturing silver and bronze medals.
A drenched and elated Abby Wambach stood at midfield with her U.S. teammates after a win over South Korea, watching the goal onslaught on the big screen.
Out with feckless politicians, in with Spain's unforgettable soccer stars?
Spanish players carried the Euro 2012 championship trophy back to their native land Monday, ready to accept a hero's welcome and lead their economically troubled nation in a second night of jubilant celebration.
Swathed in the red-and-yellow colors of Spain, hundreds of thousands packed central Madrid to give a hero's welcome Monday to "La Roja" — the national soccer team that erased the country's gloomy mood by winning the Euro 2012 Championship with such flair.