- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - World Golf Championships
The World Golf Championships (WGC) are a group of four annual events for male professional golfers created by the International Federation of PGA Tours. All four are official money events on the European Tour and the Japan Golf Tour, and officially sanctioned by the Asian Tour, Sunshine Tour, PGA Tour of Australasia, and PGA Tour. Three of the four are official money events on the PGA Tour, but the HSBC Champions is not an official event on that tour. However, the HSBC Champions winner receives an invitation to the following year's SBS Championship, the PGA Tour's season opener that invites only winners of tournaments in the previous season. - Source: Wikipedia
Tiger Woods only made it through six holes Thursday until he walked off the golf course - along with the other 67 players at Doral.
Tiger Woods only made it through 10 holes Thursday - this time because of the weather, not his back.
It's the second time in his last 10 tournaments that Woods had serious back pain during a round. The emphasis now is to make sure he's fit and ready to play in the Masters in five weeks.
The only tools Tiger Woods used Wednesday at Doral were wedges, a putter and a pair of gold scissors.
Rory McIlroy hit 4-iron onto the par-3 ninth green during a practice round for the Cadillac Championship when someone approached and McIlroy stopped walking. There was a pressing matter in the area. He was told it would only be a few minutes.
Honda Classic winner Russell Henley can only hope the next 14 months are better than the 14 months that followed his first PGA Tour victory.
All Times EST
Jason Day posed with a trophy he always believed would be his when he arrived in the high desert of Arizona for the Match Play Championship.
Along with celebrating a World Golf Championship that took him to No. 4 in the world, Jason Day couldn't help but consider the rest of the young season and wonder just how much higher he could go.
One shot came out of bottom of a cactus, the other from the base of a desert bush with rocks scattered around it.
Jason Day never stopped believing he would win the Match Play Championship, even in the midst of so many shots by Victor Dubuisson that simply defied belief.
Jason Day of Australian and Victor Dubuisson of France reached the 18-hole final of the Match Play Championship on Sunday.
It's rare to hear Ernie Els describe his week at the Match Play Championship as "wonderful."
Graeme McDowell rarely felt as hopeless in match play as he did Wednesday at Dove Mountain.
Rory McIlroy played his worst golf in the Match Play Championship the year he reached the final.