- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
World Golf Championships
Latest World Golf Championships Items
Tiger Woods only made it through six holes Thursday until he walked off the golf course - along with the other 67 players at Doral.
Tiger Woods only made it through 10 holes Thursday - this time because of the weather, not his back.
Rory McIlroy hit 4-iron onto the par-3 ninth green during a practice round for the Cadillac Championship when someone approached and McIlroy stopped walking. There was a pressing matter in the area. He was told it would only be a few minutes.
It's the second time in his last 10 tournaments that Woods had serious back pain during a round. The emphasis now is to make sure he's fit and ready to play in the Masters in five weeks.
The only tools Tiger Woods used Wednesday at Doral were wedges, a putter and a pair of gold scissors.
Honda Classic winner Russell Henley can only hope the next 14 months are better than the 14 months that followed his first PGA Tour victory.
All Times EST
Jason Day posed with a trophy he always believed would be his when he arrived in the high desert of Arizona for the Match Play Championship.
Along with celebrating a World Golf Championship that took him to No. 4 in the world, Jason Day couldn't help but consider the rest of the young season and wonder just how much higher he could go.