- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
World Health Organization
Latest World Health Organization Items
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — The Australian Open begins Monday at Melbourne Park, the first Grand Slam of the year.
1st_$11,000, cl $5,000-$4,500, 4YO up, 6½f.
The belief here is two names will rise above the rest and the next Skins coach will be one of them: current Baylor coach Briles and former Steelers coach Cowher. There are plenty of reasons to like both choices and plenty of reasons to be wary.
The Who frontman Roger Daltrey said Britain's loose immigration policy has created a poor work atmosphere for "my mates" and, for that, he will never forgive the nation's leading politicos.
Debilitating smog in one of northeastern China's largest cities on Monday forced schools, the airport and some public bus routes to shut down in the country's first air pollution crisis of the winter, Reuters reported.
Grammy-winner Bruno Mars will sing at halftime of the Super Bowl in February, a person familiar with the NFL's entertainment plans told The Associated Press on Saturday.
After three punts to start things off, Manning threw a record-tying seven touchdown passes, something no one had done in 44 years.
The questions surrounding Peyton Manning last year were all about his right arm. This season, they were about his shoulders _ as in, are they broad enough to carry the Denver Broncos in Von Miller's absence?
Johnny Manziel won't be on the field when No. 7 Texas A&M opens the season against Rice on Saturday.