- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - World Police
From the glory to the guts, there's plenty to be sorted out as the Washington area takes another swing at landing its first Olympic Games. But the ball is now officially rolling.
The official tongue-in-cheek slogan for "The Book of Mormon" claims that it is "God's Favorite Musical." Producers of the show are hopeful the Broadway community agrees.
Tony Awards host Neil Patrick Harris will sing and dance, skewer the troubled "Spider-Man" musical and have a fake showdown with Hugh Jackman at Sunday night's ceremony.
Ellen Barkin won the first acting Tony Award on a night that promised to be a big one for the profane musical "The Book of Mormon."