- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Wyndham
Wyndham can refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
Patrick Reed turned his game around in four holes Saturday and wound up with a 3-under 69 in much tamer conditions at Doral, giving him a two-shot lead at the Cadillac Championship going into a final round that will prominently feature Tiger Woods for the first time this year.
In only his second year on the PGA Tour, Patrick Reed already is used to playing in the final group on Sunday - and winning.
Greensboro officials are ready to give the developers of a proposed luxury hotel $2 million in sweeteners over five years, but they're drawing the line at building a new parking deck.
Patrick Reed found his putting touch right when things started to getting interesting in the final round of the Humana Challenge.
Patrick Reed has been as good as the weather and course conditions at the Humana Challenge - and just as predictable.
Before Patrick Reed earned his PGA Tour card in December 2012, he successfully Monday-qualified for six events and made 12 starts that year.
Robert Garrigus was smiling when he left La Quinta Country Club after the first round of the Humana Challenge.
Brandt Snedeker is a walking billboard for his summer plans.
For the first time in the last 39 tournaments her husband has played on the PGA Tour, Justine Reed had it easy. Instead of lugging a 45-pound bag over some five miles for more than four hours, she carried only a black handbag and walked along the even concrete of a cart path.
Jordan Spieth followed the flight of his tee shot on the par-3 sixth hole at Sheshan International, and his amateur partners took great interest just watching his body language. Finally, he offered the slightest slump of his shoulders when he saw the outcome.
Ryan Moore birdied the first hole of a playoff with Gary Woodland on Monday to win the CIMB Classic after an overnight wait caused by thunderstorms.
Webb Simpson cruised to victory Sunday at TPC Summerlin, pulling away for a six-stroke win in the second event of the PGA Tour's new wraparound season.
Henrik Stenson has been so busy contending in big tournaments that he never stopped to realize what kind of season he was having.
International team captain Nick Price selected Brendon de Jonge of Zimbabwe and Marc Leishman of Australia. Neither has played in the Presidents Cup. He passed over Tim Clark of South Africa.
Jordan Spieth started the season without status on any tour. He ends it by going to the Presidents Cup.