- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
Latest X Factor Items
The stakes are high, the tactics are fierce and the rhetoric is heating up.
Move over, "Project Runway" and "Fashion Star." There's a new — make that old — style show hitting to the catwalk this fall to reclaim the fascination of a new generation of fashionistas.
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato are the tough cookies on "The X Factor," according to series creator Simon Cowell.
Mariah Carey, Celine Dion and Mary J. Blige are among the heady names being tossed around as potential judges for "American Idol" after Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez skipped out on next season.
Simon Cowell is playing it coy about rumors that Fergie, Britney Spears and Janet Jackson are being considered for "The X Factor."
Rachel Crow was a tearful runner-up on "The X Factor," but she's a winner now.