- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Xavier Henry Items
Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.
In their first game with the Lakers and coach Mike D'Antoni, MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore made sure Los Angeles came out a winner in the latest matchup of the NBA's most storied rivalry.
There was no emotional letdown by the Utah Jazz following their stunning upset of the two-time defending champion Miami Heat over the weekend.
Joakim Noah played the final 6:53 with five fouls. Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau didn't want to take him out with the Bulls' double-digit lead slipping away, and that's just the way the All-Star center wanted it.
Kobe Bryant is riding a bike. That's about all he can do right now, so he's trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers.
Kobe Bryant was relegated to the sideline with his fractured left knee, leaving him unable to extend his NBA-record Christmas Day appearances to 16.
The NBA begins another season with three matchups on opening night. Some highlights from around the courts:
The hardest decision of Ben McLemore's life turned out to be no question at all.
Rookie guard Xavier Henry of the Memphis Grizzlies will be sidelined for at least the next four weeks as he continues rehabilitating a right knee sprain.