- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Xavier Rhodes
Adrian Peterson was held out of Minnesota's game against Philadelphia on Sunday because of a sprained right foot, and backup Toby Gerhart was on the inactive list, too, with a hamstring injury.
Adrian Peterson returned to Minnesota Vikings' practice on Friday and is probable for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears.
Minnesota went all in with three first-round picks.
Of the record 73 underclassmen in this year's NFL draft, nearly two dozen have been projected by at least one analyst as having a chance to go in the first round.
Get me out of here.
Darrelle Revis and the New York Jets appear on the verge of parting ways.
The league says Wednesday that four players from national champion Alabama will be on hand at Radio City Music Hall. Four players from Florida State also will attend.