- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Xavier Talton
Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback and former Stanford standout Richard Sherman gave the Cardinal a pep talk about "seizing the moment" before facing Colorado on Wednesday night.
Xavier Talton first hit the shots that laid the groundwork for Colorado's comeback. Then, he put Colorado over the top.
Askia Booker scored 17 points, Xavier Talton added 13 and Colorado held off California 59-56 in the quarterfinals of the Pac-12 tournament on Thursday.
"Anytime you hit a couple of shots in a row, it gives you a lot of confidence," Talton said. "I started to feel a little bit of a rhythm and these guys were finding me in open spots, setting screens for me and it allowed me an open look. I'm just glad I knocked down shots."