- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Xavier University Items
Most of the claims in a lawsuit by a former Xavier University basketball player accusing the school and its president of damaging his reputation by expelling him for what he says was a false rape accusation will proceed to trial, a judge ruled on Wednesday.
Xavier University is offering free tax preparation and electronic filing of federal and state income tax returns through April 10.
Hill is referred to as the "Jackie Robinson of Southern college football," and 50 years ago Tuesday, on Sept. 10, 1963, he knocked down one of the last remaining doors of discrimination in sports.
Wells' federal lawsuit also names the private Jesuit Catholic school's president as a defendant. Father Michael Graham said in a statement Wednesday that the university denies the allegations and will defend its decision to expel Wells.
A former Xavier University basketball player sued the school, alleging it damaged his reputation by expelling him for what he says was a false sexual assault accusation.
A former Xavier University basketball player is suing the school, alleging it damaged his reputation by expelling him for what he says was a false sexual assault accusation.
You're a mom arriving home from work on Friday in Cincinnati, and you flip on the local ABC news as you push the kids outside to play and settle in the kitchen to get dinner ready.
In cases involving a man, a woman and a closed door, the difference between accusations and actualities can be difficult to assess. Verdicts rendered by the criminal justice system aren't always accurate, no matter which side they favor. Unfortunately, regardless of who's lying and who's not, both parties are stained.
A grand jury has rejected criminal charges against former Xavier University basketball player Dez Wells, a week after the school expelled him.