- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Xavier Items
Xavier forward Justin Martin has decided to transfer for his final season, leaving the Musketeers without the top two scorers from last season's NCAA tournament team.
Two straight losses have hurt Georgetown's postseason outlook. We look at the damage and what fixer upper opportunities remain available with four games remaining.
Gone are Xavier, Butler, Temple and Charlotte — the first two to the Big East, the Owls to the American Athletic Conference and the 49ers to Conference USA. George Mason moves in from the Colonial Athletic Association and Davidson will join for 2014-15 from the Southern Conference.
The George Washington Colonials led defending Atlantic-10 champion Xavier for all but 4:19 Wednesday night. And on the game's final possession, they found themselves one point away from their first win over the Musketeers since Feb. 2, 2006.