- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
Latest Xavier Items
Xavier forward Justin Martin has decided to transfer for his final season, leaving the Musketeers without the top two scorers from last season's NCAA tournament team.
Two straight losses have hurt Georgetown's postseason outlook. We look at the damage and what fixer upper opportunities remain available with four games remaining.
Gone are Xavier, Butler, Temple and Charlotte — the first two to the Big East, the Owls to the American Athletic Conference and the 49ers to Conference USA. George Mason moves in from the Colonial Athletic Association and Davidson will join for 2014-15 from the Southern Conference.
The George Washington Colonials led defending Atlantic-10 champion Xavier for all but 4:19 Wednesday night. And on the game's final possession, they found themselves one point away from their first win over the Musketeers since Feb. 2, 2006.