- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Xl Center Items
UConn forward DeAndre Daniels said he needed a bounce-back game. He got one against Temple.
Notre Dame guard Skylar Diggins was selected Big East player of the year for the second consecutive season on Friday, leading an Irish sweep of the conference's three major awards.
Otto Porter Jr.'s layup with 9.5 seconds remaining in the second overtime gave No. 7 Georgetown a 79-78 victory over Connecticut on Wednesday night, the Hoyas' 10th straight win and first-ever at Gampel Pavilion.
The University of Connecticut has accepted an invitation to become the 12th member of Hockey East, the region's top college hockey conference.
Maya Moore has never lost at Gampel Pavilion, and is not expecting that to change in her final home game.