- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Xun Wang
A former managing director of PPG Paints Trading Co. in Shanghai, a wholly-owned Chinese subsidiary of U.S.-based PPG Industries was sentenced Thursday to a year in prison for conspiring to illegally export high-performance epoxy coatings to nuclear reactors in Pakistan.
Wang pleaded guilty to the conspiracy in November 2011 and agreed, as part of her plea, to cooperate with the government's investigation.