- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Yahoo Inc.
Yahoo has refreshed its logo for the first time since shortly after the Internet company's founding 18 years ago.
Yahoo Inc. promised Monday "not to screw up" Tumblr's reputation for "cool" when it takes over — even as many of the trendy social network's 300 million users took to the site to complain about just that possibility.
Yahoo has bought Silicon Valley startup Jybe so it can bring back five of its former engineers to help the Internet company build better mobile applications.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer received a $1.1 million bonus for her first five-and-half months running the Internet company.
Yahoo is renovating the main entry into its website in an effort to get people to visit more frequently and linger for longer periods of time.
Longtime users of Hotmail, MSN and other Microsoft email services will start noticing a big change: When they sign in to check messages, they'll be sent to a new service called Outlook.com.
Yahoo unveiled a long-awaited makeover of its home page on Wednesday, the latest change under new CEO Marissa Mayer. Here are key events involving Yahoo Inc. and its performance in recent years:
Yahoo is renovating the main entry into its website in an effort to get people to visit more frequently and stay longer.
Yahoo unveiled a makeover of its home page on Wednesday, the latest effort by the company under CEO Marissa Mayer to turn itself around. Mayer, a former Google executive, is Yahoo's fifth CEO in as many years, not including two who served on an interim basis. Here are some biographical details on her.
Microsoft is so confident it has the Internet's best email service that it is about to spend at least $30 million to send its message across the United States.
Microsoft is so confident it has the Internet's best email service that it is about to spend at least $30 million to send its message across the U.S.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer thinks the Internet company will be able to please more people with fewer smartphone applications.
Yahoo says it has bought the startup Alike, the creator of a mobile app that helps people find nearby restaurants and places they'll like.
Yahoo is counting on rival Google to help accelerate its revenue growth.
Yahoo got a little healthier during the last three months of 2012 as the long-suffering Internet company took advantage of higher ad prices and more money coming in from overseas investments to deliver numbers that exceeded analyst forecasts.