- N.Y. prosecutors: Russian diplomats bilked $1.5 million from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
Latest Yahoo Inc. Items
Yahoo has refreshed its logo for the first time since shortly after the Internet company's founding 18 years ago.
Yahoo Inc. promised Monday "not to screw up" Tumblr's reputation for "cool" when it takes over — even as many of the trendy social network's 300 million users took to the site to complain about just that possibility.
Yahoo has bought Silicon Valley startup Jybe so it can bring back five of its former engineers to help the Internet company build better mobile applications.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer received a $1.1 million bonus for her first five-and-half months running the Internet company.
Yahoo is renovating the main entry into its website in an effort to get people to visit more frequently and stay longer.
Yahoo unveiled a long-awaited makeover of its home page on Wednesday, the latest change under new CEO Marissa Mayer. Here are key events involving Yahoo Inc. and its performance in recent years:
Longtime users of Hotmail, MSN and other Microsoft email services will start noticing a big change: When they sign in to check messages, they'll be sent to a new service called Outlook.com.
Yahoo is renovating the main entry into its website in an effort to get people to visit more frequently and linger for longer periods of time.
Yahoo unveiled a makeover of its home page on Wednesday, the latest effort by the company under CEO Marissa Mayer to turn itself around. Mayer, a former Google executive, is Yahoo's fifth CEO in as many years, not including two who served on an interim basis. Here are some biographical details on her.