- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Yahoo Inc. Items
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is cutting loose her top lieutenant in a possible sign that the Internet company's efforts to revive its long-slumping advertising sales aren't paying off.
Yahoo has refreshed its logo for the first time since shortly after the Internet company's founding 18 years ago.
Yahoo Inc. promised Monday "not to screw up" Tumblr's reputation for "cool" when it takes over — even as many of the trendy social network's 300 million users took to the site to complain about just that possibility.
Yahoo has bought Silicon Valley startup Jybe so it can bring back five of its former engineers to help the Internet company build better mobile applications.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer received a $1.1 million bonus for her first five-and-half months running the Internet company.
Yahoo is renovating the main entry into its website in an effort to get people to visit more frequently and linger for longer periods of time.
Longtime users of Hotmail, MSN and other Microsoft email services will start noticing a big change: When they sign in to check messages, they'll be sent to a new service called Outlook.com.
Yahoo unveiled a long-awaited makeover of its home page on Wednesday, the latest change under new CEO Marissa Mayer. Here are key events involving Yahoo Inc. and its performance in recent years:
Yahoo is renovating the main entry into its website in an effort to get people to visit more frequently and stay longer.