- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Yahoo Inc. Items
Yahoo unveiled a long-awaited makeover of its home page on Wednesday, the latest change under new CEO Marissa Mayer. Here are key events involving Yahoo Inc. and its performance in recent years:
Yahoo is renovating the main entry into its website in an effort to get people to visit more frequently and stay longer.
Yahoo unveiled a makeover of its home page on Wednesday, the latest effort by the company under CEO Marissa Mayer to turn itself around. Mayer, a former Google executive, is Yahoo's fifth CEO in as many years, not including two who served on an interim basis. Here are some biographical details on her.
Microsoft is so confident it has the Internet's best email service that it is about to spend at least $30 million to send its message across the United States.
Microsoft is so confident it has the Internet's best email service that it is about to spend at least $30 million to send its message across the U.S.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer thinks the Internet company will be able to please more people with fewer smartphone applications.
Yahoo says it has bought the startup Alike, the creator of a mobile app that helps people find nearby restaurants and places they'll like.
Yahoo is counting on rival Google to help accelerate its revenue growth.
Yahoo's fourth-quarter earnings topped analyst estimates as an upturn in its international investments helped end a three-year slump in revenue.