- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Yahoo! Movies
Yahoo! Movies (formerly Upcoming Movies), provided by the Yahoo! network, is home to a large collection of information on movies, past and new releases, trailers and clips, box office information, and showtimes and movie theater information. Yahoo! Movies also includes red carpet photos, actor galleries, and production stills. Users can read critic's reviews, write and read other user reviews, get personalized movie recommendations, purchase movie tickets online, and create and view other user's lists of their favorite movies. - Source: Wikipedia
When the United States went to war after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, the film industry soon followed suit. Hollywood's response to the 9/11 attacks and the subsequent war on terrorism couldn't be more different.
China isn't content playing a critical role in the U.S. economy by gobbling up chunks of the national debt. Now the global powerhouse is exporting some of its most popular films to American theaters, courtesy of AMC Entertainment.