- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Yale
Seven-year-old Zach Libow excitedly ran up and down the stairs at his Crescent Road home on a recent Saturday, checking on the progress of his new bedroom.
A Yale student says the school has dropped its months-long demand that she gain weight or leave the university.
Murray State has brought another basketball championship trophy home to Kentucky.
Javier Duren scored 19 points and Yale slowed down high-flying VMI in a 75-62 victory on Tuesday night that put the Bulldogs in the championship game of the CollegInsiders.com tournament.
The posthumous tumble of stellar literary critic Paul de Man, Sterling Professor of the Humanities at Yale at the time of his death in 1983, was a uniquely shocking event in the academy, a personal scandal with immediate ramifications.
UMass Lowell's Raz Bracha and Garrett Cole combined to pitch the sixth no-hitter in school history, but the River Hawks lost to Yale 1-0 on a squeeze bunt Wednesday.
It's official: It's spring, when an anxious young man's fancy (and a young woman's, too) seriously turns to thoughts of college.
Alex Mitola went off for 29 points, propelling Dartmouth to a 69-61 defeat of Yale on Saturday night - the first time Dartmouth has won in New Haven since the 1998-99 season.
Harvard became the first team to reach the NCAA tournament, and the Crimson did it on rival Yale's court.
Justin Sears scored 24 points and Javier Duren 14 as Yale held off Penn 70-63 on Saturday night.
T.J. Bray had 19 points and six rebounds and Princeton used the game's only significant scoring run Friday night to pull away from Yale 57-46.
Yale football players are serving as role models for students at a Waterbury elementary school.
Alex Rosenberg scored 18 points as Columbia downed Yale 62-46 on Sunday.
Justin Sears scored 19 points and Jack Montague added a career-high 18 - on 5 of 7 3-point shooting - as Yale dispatched Cornell 82-65 on Friday night, stretching their win streak to seven games.
Justin Sears scored 17 points - including the final basket of overtime - as Yale rallied back from a double-digit halftime deficit to edge past Princeton 66-65 on Saturday night.