- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Yale
Connecticut officials say three people have died in an early morning fire at a condominium complex.
Alex Mitola went off for 29 points, propelling Dartmouth to a 69-61 defeat of Yale on Saturday night - the first time Dartmouth has won in New Haven since the 1998-99 season.
Laurent Rivard, who finished with 18 points, hit a 3-point jumper with 37 seconds remaining in overtime to secure a 98-93 victory as Harvard came back to beat Brown on Saturday night.
Harvard became the first team to reach the NCAA tournament, and the Crimson did it on rival Yale's court.
Brown University has kicked off a 15-monthlong celebration for its 250th anniversary.
A 17-year-old father has charged with manslaughter in the death last year of his infant daughter in Connecticut.
Justin Sears scored 24 points and Javier Duren 14 as Yale held off Penn 70-63 on Saturday night.
Siyani Chambers tossed in 15 points and Harvard collected its 23rd win of the season, the second highest win total in program history, by routing Cornell, 72-47 Friday night.
Steven Spieth scored 19 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Brown to a 76-67 win at Penn Friday night.
T.J. Bray had 19 points and six rebounds and Princeton used the game's only significant scoring run Friday night to pull away from Yale 57-46.
Of all the fans of "Scandal" - and clearly there are lots of them - none seems more gung-ho than Bellamy Young.
Alex Rosenberg scored 18 points as Columbia downed Yale 62-46 on Sunday.
Yale football players are serving as role models for students at a Waterbury elementary school.
Brandyn Curry matched his season high of 17 points and Harvard scored a 59-47 victory over Princeton on Saturday night.
Justin Sears scored 19 points and Jack Montague added a career-high 18 - on 5 of 7 3-point shooting - as Yale dispatched Cornell 82-65 on Friday night, stretching their win streak to seven games.