- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Yang Yuanqing Items
Lenovo Group Ltd., the world's second biggest personal computer maker, said Thursday that quarterly profit grew by more than half but warned hard drive costs would remain high amid a global shortage.
Lenovo Group, one of the world's leading personal computer manufacturers, reported Wednesday that its profit in the first half of the year nearly doubled on strong emerging market sales.
Lenovo Group, the world's No. 3 personal computer manufacturer, said Thursday its quarterly profit nearly doubled on strong emerging market sales.