- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Yashoda Gurung
"She said, 'Your mom is good, don't worry about that,'" Ms. Gurung told WCAU-TV, the NBC affiliate in Philadelphia.
Ms. Mongar's daughter, Yashoda Gurung, told reporters Wednesday that she was waiting in the clinic with her uncle and other relatives during the procedure when she heard an ambulance.