- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Yasiel Puig
Los Angeles starter Josh Beckett gave up three home runs in three innings in the Dodgers' 8-5 loss to the Seattle Mariners on Saturday night in split-squad game.
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig has been excused because of a personal matter.
Even after throwing three solid innings, Paul Maholm faces a tough challenge to crack the Los Angeles Dodgers' rotation.
Replay has confirmed an umpire's call that Mike Trout was out at the plate while trying for an inside-the-park home run for the Los Angeles Angels.
Starters C.J. Wilson of the Los Angeles Angels and Dan Haren of the Los Angeles Dodgers each pitched four shutout innings Thursday as the teams played to a 4-all, 10-inning tie.
Felix Hernandez gave up two hits and struck out one over two scoreless innings in his first spring training start as the Seattle Mariners beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 4-1 Tuesday.
The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday.
Sandy Koufax wasn't wearing a Dodgers uniform when he walked around the practice fields Monday at the team's spring training camp.
Prosecutors have dropped a reckless driving charge against Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig begs a trooper who clocked him going 110 mph in Florida to let him go and later chides himself in the back seat of a police car for driving so fast, video released Wednesday shows.
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig was arrested on a reckless driving charge for the second time this year after officers clocked him going 110 mph in a 70 mph zone.
The Florida Highway Patrol says that Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig has been arrested after officers clocked him driving 110 mph in a 70 mph zone.
Like many Cuban baseball stars, outfielder Leonys Martin dreamed of leaving the communist island for the bright lights and big money of Major League Baseball. Martin accomplished his goal in 2011 when he signed with the Texas Rangers, but not before what court documents and the Justice Department describe as a harrowing ordeal in which he was held for ransom in Mexico while his family members were kept under surveillance in South Florida.
Jose Fernandez arrived early. Wil Myers made it big after a blockbuster trade.