- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Yasser Abed-Rabbo
The United States will take a lead role in restarting Israeli-Palestinian peace talks, said one senior Palestinian official on Monday.
Despite these conflicting views, the U.S. will join with other Arab countries to bring to fruition a peace deal, Mr. Abed-Rabbo said.
He also said an Arab League delegation is scheduled to visit top officials in Washington to further these efforts, AP reports.