- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Y.E. Yang Items
Even as golf embarks on the final major of the year at the PGA Championship, still fresh in the mind is the closing round Phil Mickelson put together at Muirfield to win the British Open. He birdied four of the last six holes for a 6-under 66, the best round of the day in demanding conditions.
Playing with a heavy heart and the initials "CA" on his hat, Ryan Palmer managed to keep his composure before and during the second round of The Players Championship on Friday.
South Korea's K.T. Kim made an 8-foot birdie putt on the first hole of a playoff Sunday to lift Asia past Europe in the Royal Trophy.
Gary Woodland, Y.E. Yang and Chez Reavie all made it to the Tour Championship for a chance to compete for the $10 million bonus prize in the FedEx Cup finale.
The PGA Championship has delivered its share of unlikely winners over the years, particularly one stretch in the 1990s when eight of its 10 champions that decade won their first major.
Tiger Woods and Rickie Fowler plan to return to central New York for the Notah Begay Challenge in late August in a best-ball format with U.S. and Asian men and women players.
Did the U.S. Open really visit our fair metropolis a year ago? Did Rory McIlroy, the Bryce Harper of Northern Ireland, really shoot a record-breaking 16 under and dust the field by eight strokes?
Rory McIlroy came to Tennessee to compete and hone his game into shape before defending his U.S. Open title next week. Now he has put himself into position to do something he hasn't done in a month.
With more than 230,000 followers on Twitter, a role in the "Golf Boys" hit video and a wardrobe that sets him apart from his peers, Rickie Fowler was missing one key thing until a few weeks ago: victory as a professional.