- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Yehuda Weinstein
Israel's attorney general has indicted Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman for alleged breach of trust but decided not to file a number of more serious charges in a fraud and money-laundering case. Israel's powerful foreign minister was charged Thursday with breach of trust but escaped more serious charges in a fraud and money-laundering case that could jeopardize his political career and upend the Israeli political system just a month before parliamentary elections.
In his decision Thursday, Mr. Weinstein said the case was not strong enough.
is suspected of and that case should be closed," Mr. Weinstein wrote.