- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Yehuda Weinstein Items
Israel's Justice Ministry filed its indictment of former Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman in a Jerusalem court on Sunday, charging him with breach of trust and fraud in a case that could hurt his political future.
Israel's attorney general has indicted Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman for alleged breach of trust but decided not to file a number of more serious charges in a fraud and money-laundering case. Israel's powerful foreign minister was charged Thursday with breach of trust but escaped more serious charges in a fraud and money-laundering case that could jeopardize his political career and upend the Israeli political system just a month before parliamentary elections.
Israel's attorney general announced Wednesday that he plans to indict Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman on corruption charges but will allow him a standard final hearing before a charge sheet is issued.