- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Yelena Vasilyeva
Miss Arap had recently published an article claiming abuse of children in psychiatric institutions and had spoken at a June 12 demonstration organized by the front, Miss Vasilyeva said.
Larisa Arap was detained July 6 and held at a clinic in the port city of Murmansk until last Thursday, when she was transferred to a closed psychiatric hospital at Apatity more than 90 miles away, said Yelena Vasilyeva, head of the Murmansk branch of the United Civil Front of former chess champion Garry Kasparov.