- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
By Tammy Bruce
The EPA takes its cue from rogue president on wage-garnishment scheme
Topic - Yevgeniya Chirikova
A Russian shock rocker running for mayor of a sizable Moscow suburb sums up the nation's anti-Putin movement with four words: "They are utterly uninteresting."
Pope Benedict XVI on Sunday characterized his trip to Beirut later this week as a pilgrimage for peace for the entire Middle East region and its anguished people.
And she'll have to say, 'The spoiler, you know?
"His candidacy is simply an attempt to turn the elections into a farce and detract attention from my bid and my opposition to the highway," Ms. Chirikova told The Washington Times.