- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Latest Ynet Items
Israel's top security forces are red-faced after a team of television journalists sneaked a printed 3-D plastic gun past Knesset guards, ostensibly to show that it could be done — and they did it twice.
It's summer again, and as has become customary in recent years, thousands of Gazan children will flock to terrorist-organized summer camps to engage in semimilitary training, including the use of live ammunition and simulated kidnappings of Israeli soldiers, Ynet reported Tuesday.
The Pentagon has successfully destroyed a replica of an underground nuclear facility using advanced bunker-buster bombs, military officials said Friday.
Authorities in Syria discovered on Sunday the bodies of at least 566 civilians and rebel soldiers who were killed during a six-day slaughter, various media reported.
Germany and Turkish security officials have caught smugglers suspected of transporting nuclear materials from India to the Iranian city of Arak, overseas media reports.