- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Ynet Items
Israel's top security forces are red-faced after a team of television journalists sneaked a printed 3-D plastic gun past Knesset guards, ostensibly to show that it could be done — and they did it twice.
It's summer again, and as has become customary in recent years, thousands of Gazan children will flock to terrorist-organized summer camps to engage in semimilitary training, including the use of live ammunition and simulated kidnappings of Israeli soldiers, Ynet reported Tuesday.
The Pentagon has successfully destroyed a replica of an underground nuclear facility using advanced bunker-buster bombs, military officials said Friday.
Authorities in Syria discovered on Sunday the bodies of at least 566 civilians and rebel soldiers who were killed during a six-day slaughter, various media reported.
Germany and Turkish security officials have caught smugglers suspected of transporting nuclear materials from India to the Iranian city of Arak, overseas media reports.