- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Ynet Items
Israel's top security forces are red-faced after a team of television journalists sneaked a printed 3-D plastic gun past Knesset guards, ostensibly to show that it could be done — and they did it twice.
It's summer again, and as has become customary in recent years, thousands of Gazan children will flock to terrorist-organized summer camps to engage in semimilitary training, including the use of live ammunition and simulated kidnappings of Israeli soldiers, Ynet reported Tuesday.
The Pentagon has successfully destroyed a replica of an underground nuclear facility using advanced bunker-buster bombs, military officials said Friday.
Authorities in Syria discovered on Sunday the bodies of at least 566 civilians and rebel soldiers who were killed during a six-day slaughter, various media reported.
Germany and Turkish security officials have caught smugglers suspected of transporting nuclear materials from India to the Iranian city of Arak, overseas media reports.