- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Yohan Blake
Be it a gold medal or a souvenir from a record relay run, Usain Bolt always gets what he wants at the Olympics.
Tyson Gay was so choked up, he couldn't speak. Justin Gatlin was so happy he struggled to find the right words.
Of course, the gold medal stays in Jamaica. Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce wouldn't have it any other way.
Now that everyone knows which two races Allyson Felix will run, it's time to find out if Tyson Gay is fit enough to win even one.
"We've got guys that have been running good and we've got Usain Bolt, who's going to run a fast time," Blake said. "It's going to be interesting."