- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Yoko Ono Items
With nearby states cashing in but environmentalists and Hollywood stars urging him to back off, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is running out of time to decide whether his state will join the natural-gas fracking boom.
You remember that Beatles classic "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"? Turns out Yoko Ono had other things in mind.
Yoko Ono, Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore, "YOKOKIMTHURSTON" (Chimera)
Yoko Ono and Amnesty International awarded the Russian punk band Pussy Riot this year's LennonOno grant for peace.
The man who killed ex-Beatle John Lennon said in his most recent parole bid that he hoped to live and work with an upstate New York minister if released, according to a hearing transcript released Wednesday.
Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon are launching a coalition of artists, musicians and filmmakers who oppose hydraulic fracturing in New York state.
Yoko Ono and her son, Sean Lennon, on Wednesday launched a coalition of artists, musicians and filmmakers who oppose hydraulic fracturing in New York state.
Queen Elizabeth II has met Yoko Ono on a visit to the birthplace of The Beatles.
Yoko Ono says John Lennon's iconic "Imagine" wasn't initially embraced by the public.